< Service Information for Prospectors >
- Long-awaited-return Release - Double update, now including Week 18's scanners
- Talents have been updated for Week 17 (18). I've separated the Solo points.
- The Level display is a temporary solution; I'll restyle that system shortly.
- Build links used to have /b0/ in the URL; going forward, all build links will be /r1/. /b0 links still work and will populate old talent choices in the new trees with a 'best effort' approach. /b0 trees will gain additional talent and blueprint points that can be used to re-save them as /r1 builds.
- Caves have not yet been updated; more changes are planned for the Map module
- A couple tech tooltips have broken their bounds and will be addressed next week.
- Mouse: left-click and right-click change Talent Levels
- Touch: Tap to show the tooltip, tap again for +1, Long Press for -1
- There is no level cap, but talents stop coming in at 50, so I'm leaving the displayed cap at 50 for now.
Select "Talents" or "Tech" at the top to begin.